Welcome to Goldhar School.
Home of Big Picture Jewish Education.
Have No Fear!
If you're just beginning your journey in Jewish learning or are somewhere in the middle but feel lost in the forest, my "Big Picture" Video Crash Courses will guide you every step of the way.
These four courses are the fastest, easiest way to build your framework of understanding of Judaism and your heritage.
Crash Course in Jewish Holidays
in Jewish History
(Absolutely no prior knowledge necessary! Zip, Zero, Nada.)
The Torah is the foundation for everything Jewish. It gives you the historical, philosophical, spiritual and ethical background of the Jewish people. You'll walk away from this course with a clear map of the entire Torah knowing all the major events, personalities, concepts and laws in a clear, easy to remember framework to build upon.
The Crash Course in Torah
1. The Overall Organization of the Five Books
2. The First Twenty Generations
3. The Patriarchs and Matriarchs - Introduction
4. The Patriarchs and Matriarchs - Their Lives
5. The Conflict Between Joseph and His Brothers
6. The Overall Timeline in the Torah
Then go here.
This Jewish history course will save you TONS of time. It's so easy to get lost in our 3,300 year journey through the ages, keeping track of Jews scattered to the four corners of the earth. In this course we first map out the four different phases of Jewish history and then introduce all the events in their proper context. You'll walk away with a clear timeline and tremendous amount of understanding of how we arrived at where we are today.
The Crash Course in Jewish History
The Ancient World
3. Mastering the 4,300 Year Timeline
4. From Adam to Abraham
5. 500 Years of National Formation
6. 1000 Years of Prophecy
7. Why Prophecy Came to an End
8. The Second Temple Era
9. The Development of Mishna and Talmud
10. Why the Talmud is So Important
The Middle Ages
12. The Rise of Christianity and Islam
13. The Crusades, Libels and Black Death
14. Conversion, Inquisition and Expulsions
15. Economic Hardships
16. Rashi, Maimonides, Rav Yosef Caro
17. The Kaballah
18. The Crisis of the False Messiah
The Enlightenment Challenge
19. Introduction to the Enlightenment
20. The Rise of the Jewish Question
21. The Chasidim and Misnagdim
22. Conversions and the Reform Movement
23. Conservative and Reconstructionist Judaism
24. The Rise of Anti-Semitism
The Modern Era and Israel
25. Theodor Herzl and the Rise of Zionism
26. Britain's Support and the Balfour Declaration
27. Why Britain Gives Up Her Mandate
28. The Birth of the State of Israel
29. A Nation of Immigrants
30. Arab Hostility and the Existential Threat
31. Israel and Diaspora Jewry
The Crash Course in Jewish Holidays
Click On These Anytime.
The Jewish Holidays
4. The Crash Course on Passover
5. The Crash Course on Shavuot
6. The Crash Course on Tisha B'Av
7. The Crash Course on Rosh Hashana
8. The Crash Course on Yom Kippur
9. The Crash Course on Sukkot (Coming Soon)
10. The Crash Course on Chanukah
11. The Crash Course on Purim
The Crash Course on Jewish Tradition
Have any questions? Contact me today.
Phone: 917-560-0444 email: firstname.lastname@example.org